Friday, April 1, 2011

No, not yet.

HIT. 
This word means another 10 days of processing in NBI for your clearance. 
This word means there is another person with the same name that I have. 

Therefore, I would not be able to start work on the 4th. Other non-financial institutions would accept their employees even without the official certification of NBI that they are cleared. Mom told me that the mere receipt would suffice. But not banks. It is crucial for such institutions to involve employees with their work because of the information they can get that may put the banks in jeopardy.

I haven't heard from my recruiting officer about the steps that I should take regarding such situation. But I have been receiving advance readings and schedules for my campus to corporate program.

I do not know where to go right now or what to do. Just when the thought of getting into work started to sink, the job went on hold. 

I am back to being useless. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment